Shared Document Folder Permissions

Hey everyone, I relaxed the permissions on our Google Drive folder to allow link sharing (see image below):

The downside is that this will allow individuals outside of our formal group to view (and edit) documents. A mitigating factor is that most documents these days (including Google docs and sheets) provide revision histories so that changes can be rolled back.

There may be ways to fine-tune this if we have concerns. Our Google friends (Brian :-)) may be able to help us here.

Thanks!

Kay