RE: Meeting Agenda - Oct 16

Hello all,

There may be no time for another model review, so let me only tell you that there are now in the Modeling directory of the SBOM google drive the following documents:

  • Generated documents (generated so as to remain in sync)
    • generated_3T-SBOM-EMS.docx: the word description of the model
    • generated_3T-SBOM-EMS.xmi: the representation in xmi format of the model
    • with the following evolutions since last Wednesday
      • finer-grain modeling of pedigree information
      • proposition to keep licensing information to a “simple” SPDX license _expression_
      • proposition to keep fewer relation type than SPDX (when there are pairs of reversed relationships)
  • Non-standard representation of the model, for illustration purposes only
    • 3T-SBOM-EMS-classAttributeOrganization.png: classes only
    • 3T-SBOM-EMS-classEnumarationAssociation.png: classes, enumerations, associations
    • Still looking for a solution to generate the standard UML diagram as an SVG file (so far, the tool I used have a watermark “unregistered” or “community edition” as I don’t have a commercial edition of an UML modeler)

Have a good day,

Philippe-Emmanuel Douziech
Principal Research Scientist, CAST Research Labs

M: +33 6 69 95 49 59

CAST | Software Intelligence for Digital LeadersBlog | LinkedIn | Twitter