SBOM Weekly Meeting Agenda - 10/23

Hello there.

For our 12 Noon Pacific meeting agenda tomorrow, I have the following agenda, copied below for convenience. Please send requests and suggestions my way.

Kay

Agenda:

  • Housekeeping
    • Record meeting
      • Only the host (William Bartholomew) can record
      • Can we modify settings for the zoom meeting so that others can record?
    • Welcome new members (Jason Shaver - Microsoft, Anna Debenham – Snyk, David Edelsohn – IBM, GCC)
    • Upcoming Meeting(s)
      • Longer Conference Call Week of Nov 4?
        • One week ahead of 11/11 submission
      • Face to Face meeting Nov 18 in SanDiego (CD Summit/Kubecon)?
        • Opportunity to meet; Kay exploring meeting locations
        • Kay, Santiago, Dan, Steve, others?
      • Face to Face meeting Dec 10/11 in Long Beach CA (OMG Technical Meeting)
        • Half day on 10th/full day on 11th
        • Dec 9 - presentation to OMG Architecture Board
        • Dec 12 - Architecture Board meets again
  • User scenarios (here) - Kay, William, Brian
    • Identity: associate CVE with SBOM
  • Model (here) - Philippe-Emmanuel Douziech
  • Spec (here) - Bob
  • Plan for next week