RE: SBOM Weekly Meeting Agenda - 10/23

Thanks everyone for your time today!

Please see the agenda document for my notes and next steps (copied below for convenience). Please feel free to make corrections directly in the document.

Attendees (please make corrections):

Philippe-Emmanuel Douziech

David Nalley

Brian Russell

Brian Lorenc

Ido Green

Kate Stewart

Bryan Sullivan

Gerald Heidenreich

Kay Williams

Santiago Torres Arias

William Cox

Gàry O'Neall

Agenda and Notes:

  • Housekeeping
    • Record meeting
      • William Bartholomew recorded (thank you)
      • Perhaps William can can send a link?
    • Welcome new members
      • Jason Shaver - Microsoft, Developer Division
      • Anna Debenham - Snyk
      • David Edelsohn – IBM, GCC
    • Upcoming Meeting(s)
      • Longer Conference Call Week of Nov 4?
        • Should not be needed
      • Face to Face meeting Nov 18 in SanDiego (CD Summit/Kubecon)?
        • Opportunity to meet; Kay exploring meeting locations
        • Kay, Santiago, Dan, Steve, others?
      • Face to Face meeting Dec 10/11 in Long Beach CA (OMG Technical Meeting)
        • Half day on 10th/full day on 11th
        • Dec 9 - presentation to OMG Architecture Board
        • Dec 12 - Architecture Board meets again
  • Model (here) - Philippe-Emmanuel Douziech
    • Phillippe-Emmanuel will propose changes to model based on today’s discussions
  • User scenarios (here) - Kay, William, Brian
    • Identity example - associate CVE with SBOM
    • Kay made changes to the user scenarios based on today’s discussions. Comments welcome.
  • Spec (here) - Bob
  • Discussion
    • Are we on track for 11/11 submission?
      • Yes, remember we are only expected to be at DRAFT stage to submit an RFC specification.