Updated User Scenarios Document

Hi all,

I updated the user scenarios document following our meeting with a goal to capture (and in some cases further) our discussion.

Please have a look and share thoughts, feedback and questions.

I pushed the meeting along rather quickly today to keep us moving in our short time together.  Let’s have continued discussion over email, or feel free to suggest side meetings to cover topics in more detail.  All suggestions are welcome!

We are a team, let’s collaborate and learn – for the benefit of a higher-quality, more secure software ecosystem.

Thanks!

Kay