GitHub repository for our work

Fyi – I am working on a GitHub location (within the CD Foundation organization) where we can share documents, submit and resolve issues, etc. We can discuss later (at our Long Beach meetup Dec. 10/11?) whether we want to move our shared documents to another GitHub organization. For now, the CD Foundation organization feels convenient.

Here is the pull request for those who may be interested.

https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/pull/55

Let me know thoughts and suggestions. We are learning together.

Kay