MITRE Corporation
1-781-271-3001o
1-781-424-4095c

On 11/6/19 2:55 PM, Kay Williams wrote:
Update: our github repo is now:

https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-security-sbom

Philippe-Emmanuel has committed model and documentation source to the repo.

*From:* Kay Williams
*Sent:* Thursday, October 31, 2019 1:10 PM
*To:*
*Subject:* GitHub location

Hi,

I have created a GitHub location for managing changes to our SBOM model documentation. You can find it here: https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-security. I view this as a convenient interim location. As our project evolves we may want to create a new repo (or repos), possibly in an organization other than the CD Foundation. We can discuss and decide as time goes on.

As we track toward our November 11 submission date, let’s use this repo as a place to submit and track issues related to the SBOM model. We can also consider storing the documents themselves (model, spec and user scenarios) in the repository, although as Brian Russell noted in our call, this adds complexity.

Thoughts and suggestions from others about how best to use the repo welcome. We are learning together.

Kay

P.S. You can find more information about CD Foundation and the Security Special Interest Group (SIG) the links below:

  * CD Foundation - https://cd.foundation/
  * Security SIG -
    https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-security.md