SBOM Weekly Meeting - 11/13 Agenda

Hi everyone, here is a proposed agenda for our meeting tomorrow (pasted below for convenience).  Let me know if you have suggestions or additions (or feel free to edit the document directly).

Kay

---------------------------

Agenda and Notes:

  • Housekeeping
    • Record meeting (recordings here)
  • Welcome new members
    • Adam Baldwin - npm
  • Upcoming Meetings
    • Face to Face meeting Nov 19 or 20 in San Diego (CD Summit/KubeCon)
      • CDF exploring dates & locations, should know by later this week
      • Kay, Santiago, Brian, Dan, Steve, others?
    • Face to Face meeting Dec 10/11 in Long Beach CA (OMG Technical Meeting)
      • Discount Code: TCCACQ19
      • Half day on 10th/full day on 11th
      • $150 Registration includes
        • Lunch before meeting on Tuesday the 10th
        • Lunch Wednesday, Heavy Appetizer Wednesday evening
      • Agenda (tentative)
        • Review user scenarios - Tuesday 12/10 afternoon
        • Group Dinner? - Tuesday 12/10 evening
        • Review model - Wednesday 12/11 morning
        • Discuss next steps - Wednesday 12/11 afternoon
  • Discussion
    • Path to February 24
      • Weekly meetings between now and December 10/11
        • Discuss model concerns / requirements
        • Identify user scenarios
      • Face-to-Face meeting December 10/11
        • Work through model
        • Refine user scenarios document
      • January to February 24
        • Review, refine model, spec and user scenarios