Re: Meetup at CD Summit / KubeCon

Hi Kay!

This sounds like a great idea! I'll be available on Thursday (and that's
probably better for me since I need to prepare for a bunch of talks). To
be concrete:

1. I'm interested in participating!
2. Yes!
3. Thursday 5-8 is probably best for me, but I'm willing to adjust for
   folks in the East Coast.

Cheers!
-Santiago.