FW: CDF SIG-Security activities next week at CD Summit / KubeCon

Hi everyone, see below for links and  is information about software supply chain going on next week at CD Summit / KubeCon.

The Thursday meeting is open to all and we will have support for remote attendees. Let me know if you (or others) would like to attend and I will forward the invitation.

Kay

From: sig-security@lists.cd.foundation <sig-security@lists.cd.foundation> On Behalf Of Kay Williams via Lists.Cd.Foundation
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 5:04 PM
To: sig-security@lists.cd.foundation
Cc: cdfoundation/toc <toc@noreply.github.com>
Subject: [sig-security] CDF SIG-Security activities next week at CD Summit / KubeCon

Hi everyone,

The SIG-Security group is excited to be participating in CD Summit / KubeCon next week in San Diego!

Here are a few activities for your awareness:

  • Monday - 11/18 1:45 to 2:15 PM – Santiago Torres Arias and I will be talking about Software Supply Chain Security (overview here)
  • Thursday – 11/21 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM – SIG-Security discussion of Software Supply Chain Security (agenda here)

All are welcome. Please join. :-) Let me know if questions.

Kay

SIG-Security Chair

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic