Weekly Meeting Agenda - 11/20

Hi everyone,

Here is a proposed agenda for our meeting tomorrow at 12 PM Pacific, copied below for convenience.  Our main topic will be to discuss a new model proposal from William Bartholomew and Kate Stewart.

Let me know if questions or suggestions.

Kay

Agenda and Notes:

  • Housekeeping
    • Record meeting (recordings here)
    • No meetings next two weeks: 11/27 and 12/4
  • Upcoming Dates/Meetings
    • Software Supply Chain Security Face to Face meeting - 11/21
      • San Diego (CD Summit/KubeCon)
      • Attendance is open to the public (in person or remote)
      • Date / Time / Location
        • Thursday 11/21 - 9 AM to 12 Noon Pacific
        • Torrey Pines 3 | Located on 2nd floor of Marriott Marquis
        • Microsoft Teams Meeting
          • link
          • +1 425-616-0754   United States, Seattle (Toll)
      • Agenda (here)
    • Face to Face meeting Dec 10/11 in Long Beach CA (OMG Technical Meeting)
      • Registration Page: https://www.omg.org/meetings/ca-2019/index2.cgi?noid=yes
        • Check boxes for ‘Software Bill of Materials WG’ on 12/10 and 12/11
        • Discount Code: TCCACQ19
        • Half day on 10th/full day on 11th
        • $150 Registration includes
          • Lunch before meeting on Tuesday the 10th
          • Lunch Wednesday, Heavy Appetizer Wednesday evening
      • Hotel reservations: https://www.omg.org/events/ca-19/hotel.htm
      • Agenda (tentative)
        • Review user scenarios - Tuesday 12/10 afternoon
        • Group Dinner? - Tuesday 12/10 evening
        • Review model - Wednesday 12/11 morning
        • Discuss next steps - Wednesday 12/11 afternoon
        • Send agenda suggestions to group, or Bob, Kay
    • Draft Spec Submission - February 24
    • Next Technical Meeting March 23 - Reston VA
  • Discussion
    • New model proposal (William Bartholomew, Kate Stewart)