Philippe-Emmanuel

From: Philippe-Emmanuel Douziech Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 1:27 PM
To: Gary O'Neall
Cc: Subject: RE: Model suggestions for the IP / licensing section

Hello

Since yesterday, I worked on updating the configuration of my generation tool according to the results of the discussions yesterday. I'm almost done for most of the model (see below). I'm checking the generated word document for obvious mistakes before I share it in the Google Drive and in the Github project.

The area of the model that were still to finalize with the help of the experts among us were:
* required modeling to support document signature
* the detailed licensing part, for which I was adding the license reference modeling in case there is a non-standard license found and used in the license _expression_ (the discussed plan was to not include the whole modeling capability of SPDX)
* required modeling to capture the actions of build activities and assessment activities

I'll try and post before my flight today.

Philippe-Emmanuel