SBOM Working Group - 1/15 Meeting Agenda

Hi everyone,

For our meeting on Wednesday I have the following agenda (copied below).  Let me know if additions or corrections.

Thanks!

Kay

  • Discussion
    • Progress since last week….
      • Gary created GitHub issues for SPDX migration (Thanks Gary!)
          • Database of scenarios
          • Automatic update/validation on model changes
      • Website update:
        • Add a paragraph to describe our process, e.g. understand user scenarios of existing efforts (NTIA software transparency, SPDX, in-toto, CycloneDX and SWID); create a general metadata standard that is suitable across all.