Agenda for 2/19 Meeting - 12 PM PST

Hello Everyone,

I will be covering for Kay Williams tomorrow, she is currently out on vacation this week.   I would like to review some housekeeping items and continue our discussion around user scenarios from last week.

Regards,

Fahad

Agenda

-----------------------------

  • How will we make trade-offs between use case coverage and submission date?

    • Date driven: Pick a submission date (e.g. mid-May), and choose a small, cohesive set of use cases to support for that date?

    • Minimum Viable Specification: Similar to the above, but be willing to slip the submission date if spec is not ready by May?

    • Full coverage: Similar to above, but choose a fuller set of scenarios and slip date until specification ready.

    • Other

  • What process will we use to reach agreement and prioritize use cases?

    • Start with scenarios from Nashville?

    • Start with use cases from an existing community?

      • Might help us get traction sooner?

      • Which existing community?

        • In-toto - supply chain integrity

        • SPDX 2.x - open source licensing

        • CycloneDX - software composition analysis

        • NTIA - ...

  • How will we share and track changes to use cases?

    • Currently we have folders in Google Drive (here)

      • We can create one document per use case within folders

      • Or collapse to a single folder if easier

    • We can move to GitHub if desired

      • Slightly harder to work with in GitHub?

      • Create a new repo with public commit rights?