Re: [EXT] Agenda for weekly SBOM meeting

For clarification, the June OMG meeting - where we can hopefully engage in our next face-to-face discussions - is June 22-26, 2020 but in Orlando, FL not Boston, MA.

<https://www.omg.org/events/fl-20/index.htm>

The OMG could not find a large enough meeting space in Boston for either of the two weeks they had been considering and had to move to another venue.

Regards,

Bob

--
Robert (Bob) Martin
Sr. Secure SW & Technology Principal Eng.