No meeting this week

Hi everyone,

I hope you, your family and loved ones are well. We are living in unprecedented times. I offer an elbow bump, or jazz hand wave, or heel/toe tap to everyone. Take care.

Given the circumstances, and the need for people to reshuffle their thoughts and plans, we will be cancelling this week’s meeting.

We do plan to hold in-depth virtual meetings next week. You should have already received meeting invitations. I will follow up with an overall agenda soon.

Again, take care.

Kay