Meetings next week

Hi everyone,

First, I hope everyone is safe and well.  Each passing day brings new information and greater caution. Eventually, we will emerge as ever equipped with learnings, science, human ingenuity and a greater sense of global community.

In this environment, it can be hard to think about work.  Yet, work is the topic of this email. Bear with me…

I wanted to let you know about changes to our meeting schedule for next week.

We had been planning several longer two-hour sessions. After discussing with several member of the group, we have decided to postpone these longer meetings.

  • Tuesday 3/24 8-10 Pacific (postpone)
  • Tuesday 3/24 11-1 Pacific (postpone)
  • Wednesday 3/25 8-10 Pacific (postpone)

Instead, we will hold our regular weekly meeting.

  • Wednesday 3/25 12 noon Pacific (reinstate)

I will send updated meeting invitations shortly.

Why this change?

In the background several of us have been meeting to better align the NTIA, 3T-SBOM and SPDX communities. We have been making good progress and will have a proposal to discuss with the group on Wednesday. We wanted to delay the longer meetings until we had group consensus.

Watch for updated meeting invitations. Thanks for your patience. I look forward to talking with you next week.

Kay