[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: [EXT] Meetings next week
- To: "Subject: Fwd: [EXT] Meetings next week
- From: "Martin, Robert A." <Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:40:46 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mitre.org; h=subject:references:to:from:message-id:date:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=selector1; bh=lRrsBiPIvs7+deUIey5HuWEUzFG1Oq0CY2+Tg+EZdco=; b=VFPXPkfUUFJOXDiRH/puG+rcsFPhEal+sdX+8PoHzWCUhccRWXVU37dPhJ0cHEirJYf0hJSg+yKO+wrnZAmtFquP+pvbDRfu77h3EboZOOV/TsYMU5m5NKzn4SomyuVzn+0mN/3n8Z2TnA04KaNnCu3vlnJO54MsjQ+1IBkl+g4=
- Organization: MITRE
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/68.6.0
Apologies - this message from Kay may not have made it to everyone on
the list - forwarding for awareness of all.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [EXT] Meetings next week
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:56:22 +0000
From: Kay Williams
First, I hope everyone is safe and well. Each passing day brings new
information and greater caution. Eventually, we will emerge as ever
equipped with learnings, science, human ingenuity and a greater sense of
In this environment, it can be hard to think about work. Yet, work is
the topic of this email. Bear with me…
I wanted to let you know about changes to our meeting schedule for next
We had been planning several longer two-hour sessions. After discussing
with several member of the group, we have decided to postpone these
* Tuesday 3/24 8-10 Pacific (postpone)
* Tuesday 3/24 11-1 Pacific (postpone)
* Wednesday 3/25 8-10 Pacific (postpone)
Instead, we will hold our regular weekly meeting.
* Wednesday 3/25 12 noon Pacific (reinstate)
I will send updated meeting invitations shortly.
Why this change?
In the background several of us have been meeting to better align the
NTIA, 3T-SBOM and SPDX communities. We have been making good progress
and will have a proposal to discuss with the group on Wednesday. We
wanted to delay the longer meetings until we had group consensus.
Watch for updated meeting invitations. Thanks for your patience. I look
forward to talking with you next week.