From: Steve Springett <steve.springett@owasp.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 8:22 PM
To: sbom@omg.org; Kay Williams <kayw@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: 3T-SBOM Meeting Agenda

What is the cadence for the subgroups to meet?

There are 7 subgroups. I’m interested in all of their topics, but if each group meets weekly for an hour, that’s an entire day dedicated to this effort. What is the plan on making data-driven design decisions efficiently?

I’ll likely attend all (if efficient) or none.

—Steve