SBOM - Repurposing this week's Wednesday Meeting

Hi Everyone,

We have some changes for this week (only) to our Wednesday meeting.

Background:

  1. The Core subgroup has not been able to find another time to meet this week.
  2. We have a light agenda with no pressing items for the regular full group Wednesday meeting.

In light of this, for this week (only), we will be doing the following:

  1. Cancelling the full group Wednesday meeting. (You will see a cancellation from me shortly.)
  2. Scheduling a Core subgroup meeting at that time. (Members of the core subgroup will see an invitation from William shortly.)

Please reply if questions.

I hope you all are doing well.

Kay