3-T SBOM status

All,

I want to update you on current status for our 3-T SBOM joint venture.

Core subgroup:

  • Last Wednesday at 12 Noon Pacific, the Core subgroup met. Key topics for the meeting were as follows:
    • Review guiding principles, how we work and how we resolve conflict. See document here.
    • First discussion of the ‘Document Author’ element here.
  • The next Core subgroup meeting is tomorrow 4/14 at 11 AM Pacific.
    • Tuesdays at 11 AM Pacific will be the ongoing weekly meeting time. Contact William Bartholomew <iamwillbar@github.com> if you didn’t receive an invitation and would like one.
    • This week’s agenda: continue discussion of the ‘Document Author’ element.

Full group meeting:

  • The full group meeting for this coming Wednesday 4/15 will cancelled. I will send a cancellation shortly.
  • Instead, many group members will be attending the NTIA SBOM virtual meeting (see attached meeting details).
  • The full group will meet again next Wednesday 4/22.

Let me know if questions.

Thanks!

Kay

--- Begin Message ---

Dear Stakeholders,

We are looking forward to next week's virtual meeting. A tentative agenda is attached. The connectivity details are below; thanks to CERT/CC for sharing their Zoom resources for this meeting.

Virtual Multistakeholder Meeting

April 15, 2020  12:30pm ET - 4:30pm ET

Zoom link: https://cmu.zoom.us/j/262075339?pwd=bDQyNmRGd29LTE5KNzJ0YlBYVFBUQT09

Meeting ID: 262 075 339

Password: 866236

One tap mobile dial-in: +16465189805,,262075339

International dial-in info:  https://cmu.zoom.us/u/aN97icOr

At the bottom of this email is also a set of questions to prompt thinking about the next steps in this process. The objective isn't to declare the current work complete, but to keep our focus on the longer term goals and start that conversation. If you can take a moment, please respond to some or all of the questions.

As always, don't hesitate to reach out with any questions,

allan