From: Kay Williams
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 11:17 PM
To: Kay Williams; Santiago Torres Arias; Brian Russell; Steve Lasker; Gerald Heidenreich; Nitesh Bakliwal William Bartholomew; Martin, Robert A.; Bryan Sullivan; Fred Blaise; Steve Springett; David Nalley; Gary O'Neall; David Edelsohn; Jason Shaver; Anna Debenham; JC Herz; Friedman, Allan; Steve Winslow; Fahad Ahmad; Duncan Sparrell (sFractal Consulting; Adam Baldwin; Solomon Rubin; Diahann Gooden; markg; Ken Modeste; Anura Fernando; Kriti Pandit
Cc: William Cox; Bill Curtis; Jennie Steshenko; Barnum, Sean; Schmidt, Charles M.; Adrian Diglio
Subject: SBOM WG Meeting
When: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 12:00 PM-1:00 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: Zoom

(Resending to hopefully get a recurring invitation on everyone’s calendars.)

Meeting Agenda (and notes from previous meetings):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XF9xkNpkTLS6Xb8F-OC0Ewvn_ISwCM3t1GlOofdqVuI/edit?usp=sharing

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url="">

One tap mobile