SBOM full group meeting

Hi all,

Again this week we will cancel and repurpose our Full Group meeting for use by the Core Subgroup.  I will send a meeting cancellation shortly.

We will hold the full group meeting again next week (6/17). We will soon have three active subgroups (core, integrity and defects), each with progress to report out and discuss.

Highlights this week include the following:

New Member

  • Michael Richardson (Sandelman Software Works) has been starting to participate in the integrity subgroup. We will get a full introduction from Michael next week. Welcome Michael!

Core Subgroup

  • Discussed plans for documentation, Kay will prepare a tentative outline for review by the group next week.
  • Discussed the component hash element and will continue discussing in tomorrow’s meeting.

Integrity Subgroup

  • Discussed integrity scenarios and will further describe these and begin to identify specification requirements next week.

Defects Subgroup

  • Will hold it’s first meeting this coming Thursday - agenda here.

See you next week,

Kay