SBOM meeting agenda - 6/17

Hi all,

We will be holding a full 3T-SBOM working group meeting tomorrow. Here is our agenda (also in this document):

Agenda

  • Introduce New Members
    • Michael Richardson
  • Upcoming dates/meetings
    • September 14-18, 2020* - OMG Technical Meeting - Burlingame, CA USA
      • Plan for virtual-only as many companies are discouraging non-essential travel through 2020?
  • Meetings next week (4th of July week)
  • Core Subgroup recap (William)
    • Ongoing weekly meetings Tuesday 11 AM Pacific
    • Minutes (here)
  • Integrity Subgroup recap (Kay/Santiago)
    • Ongoing weekly meetings Monday 1 PM Pacific
    • Minutes (here)
  • Defects Subgroup recap (Adrian)
    • Ongoing weekly meetings Thursday 12 PM Pacific
    • Minutes (here)

Talk tomorrow,

Kay