We have a light agenda for the full meeting tomorrow and will be cancelling. Watch for a separate meeting cancellation from me. Instead, we will hold a Core Subgroup meeting. (William, will you send an invitation to core subgroup members?)
Please note there will be an NTIA SBOM quarterly virtual multi-stakeholder meeting on Thursday from noon to 4pm Eastern. I have included details for that meeting as an attachment to this email. Everyone is welcome to attend. Contact Allan for more information.
Until next week…
--- Begin Message ---
- To: "Doscher, Megan" <Subject: SBOM materials for July 9 NTIA meeting
- From: "Friedman, Allan" <Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 21:31:19 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ntia.gov; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ntia.gov; dkim=pass header.d=ntia.gov; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=JKHcHFBYS5B5AAwGZr5Bq9mSwDReh2wATRCiOcHMKUc=; b=XFve4BGX0LASyYx3ZXaWTIvl44Mfyg3amasURr/ol+MDBh6EQZPTdvdnSzJS3AtX+0StDi8Jje2Vmucv+bsgJYBU5Z5KrT5csls8Q3y9BBjUITkmItCJfV45t7P1RT5fpKSdNPJnXVF9Vu3hCoTniLVhaP/CoQn2aEaYh0CJBKc/eYxvxuJObhCri79mq1LLLq1V6E7Bbd3tycZJIPiy7wckBGg0SVZYGpGT2xAx56zpNq9KbIUPnOaY8emUxzOtA8mrTONi487Tt94o1Z+YtBVSAFsU1bUene5WHsTDtQlkzq0PmbBdQHwM4NDSKf6R8BLX/9sh9wWxFmLW8xTt3A==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ZcImtacw8v/UBua2q9lIsOEdV/r7fZbaTb5oZMKfzA6uEW1GnZwGPglsDjaQOIKwlSeesnpYS9Bi1eYC4CPMZAuSxYIGG4rs5cbec3JR0T0LfSLVVA096dnfaeDkjft03LLqUWoB61VHz5gHZYA1i/Z0gC+ap9MILxU0SxQpwm67NJ4uRhg2AwX+rfhxZr8WpfT9TAg8TpQkLyGw8+Al20AW40yKig51/UcIapPvVs3MzDWRfEbHpfc/WfM2e2IA5/Y4gR2xrLdtCgD1D1j/QjOjcPnZ0aFpBS7P9pWXu6NABBYfB5T80qy03J2Bkz7mmRHxWBFQxoYTXgw6OJl7bQ==
- Authentication-results: spf=pass (sender IP is 220.127.116.11) smtp.mailfrom=ntia.gov; microsoft.com; dkim=pass (signature was verified) header.d=ntia.gov;microsoft.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ntia.gov;compauth=pass reason=100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ntia.gov; s=selector2; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=JKHcHFBYS5B5AAwGZr5Bq9mSwDReh2wATRCiOcHMKUc=; b=TPvJnHg2KmNsag8FRyVrwJpVRxX+LgbYRrlxEpNxqC1DwYS2E23QnihBV4Y2cOicY8p+uktyPo+0NIaOvRHVXOnE6DIngqrJ2orL9J5EjEPYO6arQbpbBzQ+Z1uzpqGgRtldfTQAwnngwvNfkR85DgKoopw3bdFKwEUuee05Uu4=
- Msip_labels: MSIP_Label_6b5758c1-6df0-4e8d-a4f7-f588283d5d0d_Enabled=True; MSIP_Label_6b5758c1-6df0-4e8d-a4f7-f588283d5d0d_SiteId=d6cff1bd-67dd-4ce8-945d-d07dc775672f; MSIP_Label_6b5758c1-6df0-4e8d-a4f7-f588283d5d0d_Owner=
- Thread-index: AdZUpdnBBXftyO4ASa+J0u5KGsGlNA==
- Thread-topic: SBOM materials for July 9 NTIA meeting
We are looking forward to Thursday’s virtual multistakeholder meeting. Below are links to the presentations and draft deliverables from each working group, also available on the NTIA website here. The working groups are requesting feedback on the draft documents and will share more in their presentations.
· Framing Group Draft: Software Identity Discussion and Guidance
· Framing Group Draft: Sharing and Exchanging SBOMs
· Formats & Tooling Draft: SBOM Tool Classification Taxonomy
· Awareness & Adoption Draft: SBOM Overview “two pager”
· Awareness & Adoption Draft: FAQ
As a reminder, the remote participation details are below, and will be available at NTIA’s software transparency website.
July 9, 12-4pm ET
Call bridge: 877-716-4284
International dial-in: +1-312-470-7168
Finally, please don’t hesitate if you have any questions. If you can’t make Thursday’s meeting, but would like a briefing on SBOM progress and directions, I’m happy to try to schedule something in the coming weeks.
This email was sent to those who have expressed interest in NTIA’s cybersecurity multistakeholder activities.
More information about the current initiative is available at: https://www.ntia.doc.gov/SoftwareTransparency
--- End Message ---