SBOM Full Meeting Tomorrow

Hi all,

We will be holding a full SBOM working group meeting tomorrow, with the following agenda:

Agenda:

  • August 17 draft specification date?
    • Recommend push to November
  • Integrity Subgroup recap (Santiago/Kay)
    • Ongoing weekly meetings Mondays 1 PM Pacific
    • Minutes (here)
    • Specification (here)
    • Recent discussion - model, serialization, signing recommendations
  • Defects Subgroup recap (Kay)
    • Ongoing weekly meetings Thursdays 12 PM Pacific
    • Minutes (here)
    • Specification (here)
    • Recent discussion - how do defect documents relate to the core model?
  • Core Subgroup recap (William)
    • Ongoing weekly meetings Tuesdays 11 AM Pacific
    • Minutes (here)

Let me know (or edit the agenda document) with other items.

Thanks!

Kay