SBOM full working group meeting is ON tomorrow

Hi all,

We will be holding a full working group meeting tomorrow at 12 Noon Pacific Time. You should already have a recurring meeting invitation, let me know if not.

Our agenda is as follows (also available in this document):

  • Core Subgroup recap (William)
    • Recent topics
      • Model diagram
      • Broaden scope to non-software artifacts
      • Upcoming meetings to discuss mapping from 3T to other models
        • SPDX
        • CycloneDX
        • In-toto
        • SWID
    • Ongoing weekly meetings Tuesdays 11 AM Pacific
    • Minutes (here)
  • Defects Subgroup recap (Kay)
    • Ongoing weekly meetings Thursdays 12 PM Pacific
    • Minutes (here)
    • Specification (here)

Talk soon!

Kay