From: Kay Williams
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 1:02 PM
To: Kay Williams; Bob Martin; Santiago Torres Arias; Brian Russell; Steve Lasker; Gerald Heidenreich; Nitesh Bakliwal (Nitesh.Bakliwal@microsoft.com); William Bartholomew; stewart@linux.com; wcox@synopsys.com; curtis@acm.org; p.douziech@castsoftware.com; Bryan Sullivan; jeffrey.martin@whitesourcesoftware.com; brianf@sonatype.com; Fred Blaise; David Nalley; Gary O'Neall; David Edelsohn; Jason Shaver; Anna Debenham; Allan Friedman (AFriedman@ntia.gov); Steve Winslow; Duncan Sparrell (sFractal Consulting; thomas.steenbergen@here.com; pombredanne@nexb.com; Solomon Rubin; Diahann Gooden; markg; Ken Modeste; sbom@omg.org; Kriti Pandit; mcharlesr@gmail.com; henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de; William Cox; Bill Curtis; Barnum, Sean; Schmidt, Charles M.; Adrian Diglio; Paul Anderson; Sridhar Poduri; astein@flexion.us; Dick Brooks; daniel@medcrypt.co; aboulton@blackberry.com; manish.jadhav@vigilant-ops.com
Cc: Shelly Waite; Stephen Barrett; Vikas Khanna
Subject: SBOM WG Meeting
When: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 12:00 PM-1:00 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: Zoom

Meeting Agenda (and notes from previous meetings):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XF9xkNpkTLS6Xb8F-OC0Ewvn_ISwCM3t1GlOofdqVuI/edit?usp=sharing

Join Zoom Meeting

https://github.zoom.us/j/614992971

One tap mobile