Registration is Now Open!
The 7th annual Cyber Resilience Summit organized by CISQ will take place on October 16 at the Army Navy Country Club and will bring together government IT leaders, the cyber risk standards community, academia, and industry to discuss practice and policy for IT modernization and cybersecurity. The agenda includes sessions on software engineering as well as software supply chain and procurement best practices. We'll cover agile development, DevSecOps, IT modernization, and technical debt management for trustworthy systems. Policy makers will present updates to the government IT community on the rollout of FITARA, MGT Act, and programs targeting security and supply chain risk management.
DATE: October 16, 2019 from 8:00am - 3:30pm
VENUE: Army Navy Country Club, 1700 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA
REGISTRATION: The registration fee is $195.00 and includes lunch and refreshments. Government employees, not-for-profit organizations, and universities may receive a complimentary pass by applying the code CISQGOV19 at registration.
New on the Agenda this fall
- A keynote on "Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification," or CMMC, from Katie Arrington, special assistant for cybersecurity in the office of the under secretary of defense for acquisition and sustainment. We will discuss coverage, roadmap, and how DoD contractors can prepare for certification.
- Tony Scott, former Federal CIO, joined the program committee
- A session on "Reducing IT risk with suppliers by reducing architectural and technical debt" with David Norton, CISQ Executive Director
- A tech session on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- A session on "Querying, Qualifying, and Quantifying the Qualities Quagmire" with Dr. Barry Boehm, USC Distinguished Professor of Computer Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering and Astronautics
- Networking social on the terrace of the Army Navy Country Club
- and much more
Full program to be posted this summer!
Interested in speaking at or sponsoring the Summit? Please contact Tracie Berardi, CISQ Program Manager, at email@example.com or 408-208-7720.