The Crossroads of IT Modernization and Cybersecurity
CISQ hosts the Cyber Resilience Summit annually in Washington, DC to brief Federal and State IT leaders and policy makers on standards for measuring risk and quality in software. The program focuses on standards and best practices for measuring risk and quality in IT-intensive programs from the standpoint of productivity, software assurance, overall quality and system/mission risk. Discussions expose proven methods and tools of incorporating such standard quality metrics into the IT software development, sustainment and acquisition processes.
Attend an Upcoming Event
Cyber Resilience Summit
Next year's event will take place in October 2020. The date is TBD.
Speakers at the Cyber Resilience Summit
- Tony Scott, former Federal Chief Information Officer
- Greg Smithberger, CIO/CTO, National Security Agency
- Donald Freese, FBI Deputy Assistant Director for Information Technology
- Jeffrey Eisensmith, CISO, DHS OCIO
- Jack Wilmer, Cyber lead for American Technology Council, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Dr. Ron Ross, Computer Scientist and Fellow, NIST
- Ken Bible, Deputy CIO, U.S. Marine Corps
- Jose Arrieta, Director, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Acquisition and Senior Procurement, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Sanjeev “Sonny” Bhagowalia, Senior Advisor on Technology and Cybersecurity, Commissioner’s Office, Bureau of the Fiscal Service, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- And more
Founders & SPONSORS
Notice to speakers: Image Licensing
It is the responsibility of all presenters who speak on behalf of CISQ or at OMG events to ensure that images, graphics, videos and logos are properly attributed and licensed. Any fines incurred by OMG or its programs due to non-compliance of proper image licensing will be charged back to the presenter and his/her company.