Join the Industry-Leading Consortium Advancing Software Quality Measurement
The Consortium for Information & Software Quality™ (CISQ™) offers sponsor organizations the ability to directly participate in and influence the development of industry standards and methodologies for measuring software quality and trustworthiness. Sponsorship members include software engineering, security, and quality management professionals and senior leadership responsible for major mission-critical systems from enterprises, systems integrators, and public sector institutions across the globe.
Would you like to stay updated on this work and network with members in the community? Individual membership is free.
- Subscribe to CISQ's email list
- Receive updates on the standards
- Receive technical guidance documents
- Receive event invitations
Would you like to contribute to the standards and participate in deployment activities? Your organization is invited to become a sponsor and sponsor the work that CISQ undertakes. Sponsorship is open to companies, government agencies, not-for-profit, and academic institutions.
- Team members participate in working groups
- An executive joins the Governing Board
- Your organization is listed as a supporter of all CISQ events, including complimentary passes and an exhibit table
- See benefits of sponsorship