CISQ Welcomes Theis Eichel, VP of 7N, to Governing Board
LEADING DIGITAL ADVISORY TO CONTRIBUTE TO CISQ STANDARDS
BOSTON, MA – NOVEMBER 24, 2020 – The Consortium for Information & Software Quality™ (CISQ™), an IT industry leadership group that develops standards for automating software quality measurement, today announced 7N as a new CISQ sponsor and welcomes Theis Eichel, Vice President of 7N, as a governing board member.
Mr. Eichel is a leader in the information technology and services industry, with over 20 years of experience consulting on complex IT projects and helping clients get higher performance from their staff, programs, and technology.
As a governing board member, Mr. Eichel will provide valuable contributions to the CISQ roadmap, particularly how to translate the impact of software quality to the C suite. A digital advisory headquartered in Denmark, 7N advises their clients on how best to measure software and reduce risk including the use of CISQ standards.
“CISQ is delighted to add the sponsorship of 7N to our Governing Board. 7N’s expertise in translating the value of software quality to executive suites will be critical in deploying CISQ standards globally,” said Dr. Bill Curtis, Executive Director of CISQ.
“Too many organizations do not have tangible ways to measure, compare, evaluate, and predict performance,” said Theis Eichel, Vice President of 7N. “7N has created a unique way of assisting clients in getting better control of project risks via the 7N Performance Platform by establishing a common language when speaking about quality, productivity, and efficiency in software projects. By entering a close collaboration with CISQ, we can become even better at helping clients steer and navigate risks, by providing tangible insights based on the leading software industry standards.”
Other members of the CISQ board include:
- Dr Bill Curtis, CISQ Executive Director
- Dr. Richard Soley, Chairman and CEO, Object Management Group
- Dr. Paul Nielsen, Director and Chief Executive Officer, Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon University
- Joe Jarzombek, Director for Government and Critical Infrastructure Programs, Synopsys
- Phillip Crenshaw, Vice President, Global Business Engineering Leader, U.S. Commercial & State Government, CGI
- Abhijit Lahiri, Chief of Transformation, Tech Mahindra
- Rado Nikolov, EVP and CMO, CAST
- Girish Seshagiri, Executive Vice President and CTO, Ishpi Information Technologies, Inc.
- Dr. Barry Boehm, Distinguished Professor of Computer Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering, and Astronautics, University of Southern California
- Paul Seay, Technical Fellow in the Engineering Center of Excellence, Northrop Grumman
The Consortium for Information and Software Quality™ (CISQ™) is an industry leadership group that develops international standards for automating the measurement of software size and structural quality from the source code. The standards, written by CISQ, enable organizations developing or acquiring software-intensive systems to measure the operational risk software poses to the business, as well as estimate the cost of ownership. CISQ was co-founded by the Object Management Group® (OMG®) and Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at Carnegie Mellon University. For more information, visit https://www.it-cisq.org/
Note to editors: For a listing of all OMG trademarks, visit https://www.omg.org/legal/tm_list. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.