The Strategic Protection and Exploitation (STP&E) releases the Cyber Resilient Weapon Systems Body of Knowledge (CRWS-BoK) portal version 1.2. Read the full press release here.
The CRWS-Bok portal benefits science and technology professionals in the field of cyber resilient weapon systems by supplying research tools.
This information will aid engineers across multiple industries, including the Department of Defense (DoD), the Federal Government, and academia in the development of weapon systems.
The updates in Version 1.2 consist of:
- A registration process that is more user-friendly
- Improved landing page for efficient use
- An upgrade to reference tables that adds clarity and directs users to additional Portal resources
- Better search functions that allow users to read and navigate search results easier
- Unified workflow process that allows Review Board members to examine user-nominated repository resources that maintains resource relevance
The STP&E Resilient Systems (RS) Directorate will continue to update this portal with relevant information.
For additional information and guidance, access the CRWS-Bok here.